Some advice to nail your writing assignments.
Pronunciation /ˈkəːsɪd/price Marine More Jumper Cut amp; pdPwpf/kəːst/price Marine More Jumper Cut amp; pdPwpf
attributive Used to express annoyance or irritation.‘his cursed tidy-mindedness’
under a curse, damned, doomed, ill-fated, ill-starred, star-crossedView synonyms
- ‘Because of my misfortune, I am hunted and condemned like a cursed criminal.’
- ‘If the sacred remnants of the ancients fall into this cursed fate, all but one will parish.’
- ‘And if his cursed power keeps me in the world of the living, then I shall bury my morals.’
- ‘No one expects peace in this cursed paradise yet.’
- ‘The instant their prince drew the cursed blade, its power reached out to them.’
- ‘Meanwhile, everyone she films with her cursed camera meets an untimely doom.’
- ‘The cursed videotape is nothing compared to the original.’
One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.